Priest Support Group/Eucharistic Encounters with the Lord

I have a funeral and then will be heading down to Lacey for my monthly priest support group gathering. We begin with an hour of Adoration and then we have a check-in and sharing of one significant issue in our lives that we are working on. I look forward to the meetings but not the drive in the car:) Friday traffic is awful around the Tacoma/Olympia area. We usually go out for dinner, so maybe I'll miss some of it. I sure pity all of the people who have long commutes each day.

Someone in our parish sent me an email describing a powerful encounter with the Lord during and after Adoration. I very much enjoy hearing people's Eucharistic encounters with the Lord and I really believe as society moves further away from God, there will be special graces for those who believe.

Have a blessed weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Corner

Retreat