Great Vacation - Back in the saddle again

I enjoyed a very good and relaxing vacation with my parents. The fish were abundant and the weather was perfect! We are always at the mercy of the returning runs of salmon who vary their arrival each and every year. Last year we were too late this year we did incredibly well. My dad even caught a nice king salmon (probably around 25 pounds) in only 24 feet of water. That's pretty unusual and you usually have to go way out into the open see and fish in much deeper waters. We both considered that catch a huge bonus!

It was good to be away from the parish for awhile and have some down time. I offer a special word of thanks to everyone who kept us in prayer. Other than a lengthy delay at the boarder for my parents (I just missed it) everything went incredibly well. God is always good!

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat

Book Corner