Brief Check-In/Homily Posted

Greetings!

It has been quite a while since I have written an update. That is usually a sign that I have been keeping very busy. My brother and his family were guests last weekend. My nephew was participating in a basketball tournament. They won 2 games and lost 2 games. My nephew and his teammates were quite a bit smaller than some of the other teams. Still, they did a good job and I am glad I was able to watch a couple of his games. My Aunt and Uncle came down on Martin Luther King Jr Day to watch their last game and then we went to lunch. Tomorrow is my Uncle's birthday. The big 69! Happy birthday Uncle Bob.

Life in the parish and school have been very busy.  Last night I attended the Celebration of Light dinner for the Fulcrum Foundation. We are sure blessed to have the Fulcrum Foundation which supplies scholarships every year to help make Catholic Schools more accessible.

My parents arrived on Thursday evening for a visit. My mom is helping me cook for the Thai Food Dinner that the School Commission sponsors each year. We went out and shopped for all the ingredients today.

I have posted the homily for this weekend's Mass. It is located here.

I will try and get back in the habit of providing more regular blog entries in the future.

Have a blessed week!

Popular posts from this blog

Book Corner

Retreat