My short Twitter Experience

I signed up a Twitter account a few days ago. My primary motivation was that Pope Benedict XVI had just announced that he has a Twitter account.

So, I bought a Twitter plug-in for my website and had a total of about 4 Tweets. I then decided I didn't want to waste the menu space and that I really have no desire at this point to enter the flock of Twitters. Maybe that will change in the future - who knows!

On another "note" I see that iTunes got a huge makeover with their latest update. I like the look and feel of it and it makes looking for music a lot easier.

My mom and dad were here on Monday and part of Tuesday. I picked them up at the airport on Monday afternoon from their 3 week excursion to India. They enjoyed the experience but both sad it was nice to be home.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat

Book Corner