SCRC Convention

I will be leaving this afternoon for the SCRC Convention in Anaheim. SCRC stands for Southern California Renewal Communities. This is a huge gathering of Catholics from all over the country. I last attended this conference nearly twenty years ago while I was in the seminary. I was really impressed by it. I signed up for a workshop with a classmate who doesn't know I am coming. I thought it would be a great surprise to just show up for his workshop.

I will still send out Daily Thoughts while away as I have done a little work in advance. There may also be a blog entry or two about the Convention depending on how much time I have.

It might be considered a sin not to go to Disneyland since it is nearly right across the street from the Convention center. :) I wish Magic Mountain was closer as that would be my preference. They just built the world's tallest and fastest looping roller coaster in the world. I can't wait to try it out but that will have to wait for another time.


Popular posts from this blog

Powerful Reflection from Today's Magnificat

Pastor's Corner for the week of November 9, 2014

Reunions & A Celebration of God's Goodness!