Lent Resources Updated

I fixed the "After the Homily" resource for the 3rd week of Lent. There was part of the presentation with two audio tracks going on at the same time.

I have uploaded the homily from the 10AM Mass yesterday and provided the homily notes. An English speaking woman came to the Spanish Mass so I showed her the quote I read from the book from Pope Francis. I think she thought I was loaning it to her and she took it home. I had asked her to return it after the Mass. As soon as I get it I will add the quote to the homily notes and the description of the podcast. I will also post another "After the Homily" resource in the next couple of days.

You can find all of the Lenten resources so far by clicking here.

My brother and sister-in-law arrived this evening. We will be doing a number of tourist things over the next few days.

Popular posts from this blog

Book Corner

Retreat