Busy Week/Update

I have been enjoying a busy week. What a great way to start with the All Parish Mass and Picnic. A special word of thanks to everyone who came together to volunteer and make it such a great success. I am especially grateful for Tom Gray who came forward to coordinate everything. God has sure been good in providing beautiful weather. Many people were inquiring about a dunk tank:) I didn't miss that contraption for some odd reason. 

I am waiting for a piece of equipment to arrive (should come tomorrow) to complete my first videocast of the Pastor's Corner which I blogged about last week. I will try and keep future ones to around 3 minutes but because this will be the first one, it may go a little longer. 

Fr. Peter Adoko-Enchill will be leaving our parish for the Grays Harbor parishes on Monday. It has been a great joy to share priestly ministry with him. He will be missed. 

We will be welcoming our new parochial vicar, Fr. Ron Knudsen, on Tuesday. It is an incredible blessing to have two priests at St. Brendan and I look forward to working with him. 

Please pray for us during our time of transition. 

Have a blessed weekend! Fall has arrived and there should be plenty of opportunities for photography and mushroom hunting. 

Popular posts from this blog

Retreat

Book Corner